The Community Engagement Coordinator is responsible for recruiting and engaging individuals to participate in fundraising events and campaigns that support Children’s Cancer Research Fund. This role will support the entire participant’s engagement cycle from inspiring, asking, coaching/training, stewarding, cultivating, and sharing impact by providing high-quality, brand-consistent messaging and service. Events include but are not limited to: DIY fundraising program including peer to peer fundraisers and signature events. Salary range is $51,391 - $55,000.
- Identify, recruit, and engage participants for fundraising events and campaigns.
- Manage a portfolio of community fundraisers, provide ongoing stewardship, direct support and motivation to current peer to peer fundraisers and audiences.
- Assist with ongoing support of participant fundraising goals and possible event logistics.
- Identify opportunities and create strategies to recruit fundraiser audiences.
- Manage project timelines and deliverables.
- Collect timely and accurate data of event participant portfolio.
- Analyze participant recruitment data and report statistics/metrics.
- Create plans to engage participants with effective communication touch points.
- Work collaboratively across departments to develop internal processes and procedures to maximize fundraising activities.
- Act as an exemplary brand ambassador for CCRF and the events represented.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and collaboration skills; ability to connect with a variety of stakeholders -- participants, childhood cancer families, community partners, volunteers, staff, and vendors.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of databases and fundraising software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and adaptable to change.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Demonstrated customer service.
- Demonstrated professional presence and manner; capable of exercising independent judgment and flexibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and independence.