Part-Time Temporary Administrative Assistant
Provide administrative and project support to the Senior Leadership Team of a national non-profit organization.
- Prepare donor letters and coordinate mailings
- Coordinate and schedule Board and Committee meetings
- Attend Board and Committee meetings to record minutes, finalize minutes and distribute for approval
- Prepare documents and presentations, and manage communication to directors and staff
- Schedule travel for donor or other misc. meetings
- Review and organize emails for specific SLT members
- Assist in management of CEO’s major donor portfolio through data entry in Raiser’s Edge database
- Maintain annual charity renewal filings
- Support projects related to fundraising events, peer to peer fundraising and corporate partnerships
- Support CCRF’s national granting program using proposalCENTRAL software
- Responsible for all organizational contract files
- Schedule interviews and provide support with onboarding of new employees and interns
- Organize catering for meetings
- Prepare expense reports, reconcile corporate credit cards and process invoices
- Provide occasional reception coverage as needed
- Collaboration skills
- Excellent customer service
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task/manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work with and manage confidential information
Work Environment: Operates in a professional office environment. Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Physical demands: Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Position type and expected hours of work: Open immediately. Part-time, Temporary, Monday-Friday with some flexibility between 9-4. Requires a 12-week commitment. $18.00 per hour.
Required education and experience: Associate’s Degree and 1 year of related experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred education and experience: Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of related experience.
- Raiser’s Edge data entry experience
- Fundraising environment
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls or agencies please